A Systems-Centered® Workshop for Couples and Curious Individuals –Building Positive Energy in Your Intimate Relationships
With Peter Bernhardt & Lotte Paans
We can easily be drawn into unpleasant and emotionally painful interaction patterns in our intimate relationships. Over time relationships can lose their ability to access positive energy and pleasure, attunement, warmth and functional conflict resolution. Working from a systems perspective allows us to engage the positive forces in relationships by tapping into system dynamics and active system building. Come and learn something that will energize your relationship with those closest to you.
● Learn skills you can take directly into your most important relationships
● Learn patterns of communication that lead toward increased satisfaction and happiness
● Learn about the phases of development and the dynamics that hijack couples into negative interaction
● Learn to work differences and conflict more successfully
The workshop is open to couples and individuals wanting to apply systems thinking and methods to their most intimate relationships.
The workshop is conducted in English, there is immediate translation available if needed.
For questions or registration please contact:
+ 31 (0)6 44 63 85 85
* SCT® and Systems-Centered® are registered trademarks of Dr. Yvonne M. Agazarian and the Systems-Centered Training and Research Institute, Inc., a non-profit organization